AD2: The Art of Design
Design and think out of the box. Learn how to bring originality to your design. It is essential today to be different as an artist in this saturated world of design. In this class, you will heavily focus on design theory to bring out originality in your design.
*Each week the students will be studying different subjects to come up with inspiration. (ie. man made, organic, found objects, etc.)
Time: Thursday, 7:30 pm – 10:30 pm (3 Hour course)
Instructor: Daniel Park
Focus: Understanding design theory and execute originality within your concept
First Class: May 26th, 2016 / 10 weeks
Materials: Traditional & Digital mediums (Pen, Pencil, Sketchbook, and Photoshop)
Price: $850 *A registration fee of $15.00 will be applied to each class purchased. For terms and conditions see FAQ.
Location: 223 W Palm Ave, Burbank, CA 91502
What you can expect to learn:
- Thinking outside the box as a concept designer
- Understanding conceptual design theory
- Developing skills to think and approach design differently
- Executing originality within your design
- Exploring unconventional methods to create a fresh design