CH1: Character Design 1
This is an introductory class to learn the basics of character design. The course concentrates on the core design fundamentals, such as silhouettes, poses, variations and more, to create memorable character/creatures for video game and film industry.
Time: Saturday, 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm (3 Hour course)
Instructor: Hong Ly
Focus: Becoming a better character designer
First Class: September 17th, 2016 / 10 weeks
Materials: Digital medium (Photoshop)
Price: $850 *A registration fee of $15.00 will be applied to each class purchased. For terms and conditions see FAQ.
Location: 223 W Palm Ave, Burbank, CA 91502
What you can expect to learn:
- Design fundamentals in character design
- Shape language for character types
- Understanding of character poses
- Exploring character variations
- Designing characters and creatures for the entertainment industry